Thursday, May 1, 2008

ONE MORE ENTRY

Well this is it! For someone who started very reluctantly I got quite addicted to this!
Thank you very much NSWPLN Learning 2.0 team for making this learning experience available to us. Thank you also for regular updates and your encouragements along the way. I am sure you would be pleased to know that today I had an opportunity to share some of the things I've learnt with a very grateful customer. She urgently needed access to a word processor to type up her assignment which was due the next day. Ours was booked out for the day, and as it was 6.00pm, there was nothing else available. So I put her on one of the Internet PCs and made her join Zoho! She didn't manage to finish all of it before closing time, but as we know, with Zoho, it doesn't matter! She will go to UNI library early tomorrow morning and finish it before submitting it electronically. She was overjoyed! And I was very pleased!
I would also like to thank all those people who generously shared their "how to" on their blogs and in their commentaries. I have looked at your blogs and read your comments and drew ideas and inspirations from them for my own blog.
Once again, thank you NSWPLN Learning 2.0 team and the very best wishes to you all.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Congratulations on successfully finishing the course. It was terrific that you could help your client who will be forever grateful to you.

Pat