Monday, March 24, 2008

Paradise Beach


When I first glanced at the'Week Three' two weeks ago, I said to myself 'Well there, I can't continue with this as I don't have a digital camera. Phew!'
Then a few days later I went back and read through the lesson properly and to my disappointment, realised that I didn't really need a camera.

So I followed the instructions and had a look at the suggested links. I must say that I enjoyed looking up different subjects and found many beautiful and interesting photos.
After about two hours, (I am doing this at home not at work!) I thought I had a nice photo to display, but then I realised that I had to join Flickr before I could do this. Well I was really put off!
Another email address! I mean the very thought of having to go through all that again, and then remembering it all! As it was pretty late by then, I went to bed.
That was last week.
Today is a holiday so I thought I would look at it again. Well I joined the Flickr and after another two hours of browsing, I selected the photo, but how I am going to get it from there to here I am yet to work out.
It worked!!! Amazing!!!
Acknowledgement: Photo by Jamie Hutt at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamie_hutt/2356600657/

No comments: