Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Week 8: Answer Boards

This week's lesson was very easy and interesting! Once again i have spent hours instead of minutes doing this, but it was fun!
I looked at Answer board Librarians wiki,
Wiki Answers, and Yahoo!7 Answers. I answered some questions while there and earned 107 points, what ever that means!
I deliberately stayed away from Taste Website as I would have spent hours in there. But I will definetly visit it soon!
Slamming the Boards is a very good idea, and by the looks of some of the answers out there, we need more librarians out there "slamming the boards"! Unfortunately smaller libraries may not have enough staff to be able to participate on regular basis.
Answer Boards are a great way for shy people (like myself) to get out there and participate and build up their confidence.
I am very glad that I decided to to this course!

No comments: